Training Services Terms and Conditions
Last Modified: April 20, 2023
These Training Services Terms and Conditions (“Training Terms”), including any applicable addenda, annexes, exhibits, or other similar agreements, constitutes a legal agreement between you, your employer, or other entity on whose behalf you enter into these Training Terms (the “Company”), and Mochadocs (“Mochadocs”). These Training Terms apply only to the extent that Company and Mochadocs execute an Order Form for the provision of Training Services to be provided by Mochadocs to Customer.
These Training Terms apply in addition to the Master Services Agreement, or similar subscription agreement, (whether formed by separately executed agreement or by acceptance of the Master Services Agreement located at https://legal.Mochadocs.com/#master-services-agreement) in place between Mochadocs (“Mochadocs”) and Company (“Agreement”). In the event of any conflict between these Training Terms and the Agreement, these Training Terms shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
Mochadocs may amend these Training Terms from time to time by posting an amended version at its website and sending Company notice thereof (an email to Company’s project sponsor or designated contact shall be deemed sufficient in this case). Such amendment will be deemed accepted and become effective thirty (30) days after such notice (the “Proposed Amendment Date”) unless Company first gives Mochadocs written notice of rejection of the amendment. In the event of such rejection, these Training Terms will continue in the existing form, and the amendment will become effective upon Company’s next Order Form for Training Services following the Proposed Amendment Date. Customer’s continued use of the Training Services following the Proposed Amendment Date will confirm Customer’s consent thereto. These Training Terms may not be amended in any other way except through a written agreement by authorized representatives of each party.
YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE TRAINING TERMS PRIOR TO RECEIVING THE TRAINING SERVICES. BY SIGNING AN ASSOCIATED ORDER FORM, OR RECEIVING THE TRAINING SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TRAINING TERMS ON BEHALF OF COMPANY. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF YOUR EMPLOYER OR ANOTHER LEGAL ENTITY, THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT ENTITY AS THE COMPANY.
Whereas, Company wishes to have Mochadocs provide certain Training Services pursuant to one or more Order Forms, For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Agreement to these Training Terms is a non-cancellable promise to complete all training within one (1) year of the Effective Date of the Order Form.
- All the fees paid for Training Services pursuant to an Order Form are non-refundable.
- Any unused Training Services ordered will expire at the one (1) year anniversary of the Effective Date of the Order Form. If any Training Service remains unused, the value of such unused training(s) may be applied to any additional educational training, project, or educational service within one (1) year of the Effective Date of the Order Form. Such changes must be documented via an amendment or Change Order.
- If Company or Company’s participants reschedule trainings or educational services under the Order Form within ten (10) business days of a start date of any scheduled class, Mochadocs will charge Company a rescheduling fee equal to fifty percent (50%) of the class list price for each participant and/or private class that is rescheduled.
- Mochadocs may reschedule a training class at its sole discretion and without advance notice to Company.
- All Training Services, related materials and information provided pursuant to the Order Form for Training Services are confidential and proprietary to Mochadocs.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved and Mochadocs will own and retain ownership in all services and materials provided pursuant to the Order Form. For clarity, the Order Form grants Company and Company’s participants no rights to copy, screen, reproduce, disclose, or distribute materials and/or information provided under the Order Form unless expressly permitted in writing under the Order Form.
- If the Training Services course includes a project, or any component of the course is not completed, within the registered timeframe, a separate Order Form will be issued, fees may apply, or the certification will be considered incomplete.
- Private classes are a maximum of ten (10) participants, employees of contracted Company.
- It is the responsibility of Company to ensure all participants have completed any pre-requisites and have downloaded, installed, and have all necessary access to products related to the course(s) prior to the start of the course(s).
MOCHADOCS COURSE ASSUMPTIONS (“Assumptions”)
- Training consists of the Mochadocs standard agenda.
- Students will be provided a soft copy of training materials. Mochadocs retains all rights to the training materials including any modifications and enhancement of the materials.
- Each student receives a training org for use during the training class and for limited continuing development which will expire after twenty-one (21) days.
- Access to the Mochadocs Learning Center: Web-based training content (used as a prerequisite for attending)
- Certification exams (Not included as part of the initial fee) may be purchased for an additional fee of $300 per person per exam.
- To be Mochadocs product certified, each person must:
- Configure, present, and obtain at least 80% achievement on the course project during the designated time of the course.
- Obtain at least an 80% achievement on the certification exam (purchased separately). Two attempts are provided. Any additional attempts will require re-purchase of the exam.
Note: Certifications are NOT a requirement for Mochadocs customers, it is optional.
Training is delivered as Virtual Support Training (VST) via Teams workshop. Login sent after all signed paperwork and PO (if required) are received.
PRIVATE VST COURSES
9 AM – 5 PM daily unless otherwise specified by Company
OPEN ENROLLMENT VST COURSES
8 AM – 12PM or
1 PM – 5 PM for ½ day courses;
9 AM – 5 PM for full day courses or unless otherwise specified by Mochadocs
Mochadocs Product & Service Catalog
We aim to be transparent about our product packaging and the limits that apply, so we hope you find our product & service catalog useful. Please note that the fees we provide here are subject to applicable taxes and that all purchases are subject to the Mochadocs Customer Terms of Service.
We periodically update the catalog by posting a revised copy at www.mochadocs.com/legal/product-service-catalog, so please check back here for current information. If you’re looking for definitions of the terms used here, see the ‘Other Technical Limits and Definitions’ above or our Mochadocs Customer Terms of Service.
If you have any questions, please contact your Mochadocs representative or contact our support team.